1 – LIMITED LIABILITY
Inbound Net is without liability for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, virus, delay in operation or transmission, inaccurate information, communications line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Should any provision of this agreement be held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a court law, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain unaffected thereby unless otherwise stated.
Inbound Net also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Inbound Net will not be responsible for any damage suffered. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, miss-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by or visitors, members, contributors or others negligence, errors or omissions.
2 – GRAPHICS IMAGES AND MATERIALS
If the client does not require Inbound Net to assist with any graphic images, materials, or other content creation, then all graphics and text are to be supplied by the client in electronic format within 14 days of signing the Client and/or Debit order or Website agreement. Illustrations and photographs must be in JPEG or PNG format.
Inbound Net cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
3 – THE DESIGN PROCESS
The design process can only start once ALL the information / text / images have been supplied by the client, and full access to cPanel (if they have existing hosting) or new hosting agreement has been set up by the client and 50% deposit payment has been paid by the client and received by Inbound Net.
Inbound Net is an affiliate of GoDaddy, and will be able to assist clients with setting up new domains and hosting agreements.
The design process entails the following:
- Inbound Net supplies the client with an Invoice.
- No work will be done until 50% payment is received.
- Client signs the Website and Hosting agreement.
- Domain registration / Transfer / Pointing takes place.
- Should the client not require Inbound Net to assist with creating content for the website, then the client must supply all text / information / photos / logos and branding colours to be used within 7 days of signing the website and hosting agreement. Should the client need a new logo we supply 3 samples of which one must be chosen. Once the Logo design is finalised the client has to approve it in writing via email before we move on to the next stage of design – The sourcing / creation of content and structural framework of the website (site-mapping).
- Inbound Net starts with the Structural Framework of the Website.
- Once the structural framework of the website has been completed, the rest of the Website is finalised (the Look and Feel) by including the correct images and design specifications as well as any additional photographs and/or graphics as supplied by the client within the 14 days time period and activating the necessary modules.
- The following work is not necessarily included in the standard services (and may attract additional charges @ R380/Hour): photography, script writing, advanced graphic designing and excessive travelling (+- more than 50km).
- The completed Website is then submitted to the client hereafter, the client is again expected to approve the final Website in writing or email, indicating the end of the design process.
- Changes to the logo design and Website design and layout ordered after the client has approved it shall be charged at an additional rate of R380/hour. Should the client supply us with their own logo the free logo design will automatically fall away from the agreement. Inbound Net program custom CSS coding into the system to give your Website a unique look and feel. Clients have the option to change the look and feel via the CMS. Should the client change a setting and require us to redo the Look and Feel a standard fee of R380/Hour will be charged. Inbound Net will then send the client a quotation for this extra work and it will only be initiated on receipt of payment.
- Changes to the structural layout and Look and Feel of the website will only be allowed and tolerated by Inbound Net if the required changes FALL WITHIN the scope of the completed Client Needs Analysis. Should the Client waive all information and forego the submission of a completed design brief and requirements to Inbound Net, then it will be assumed that the Look and Feel, as well as structural layout of the website will be left entirely to the sole discretion of Inbound Net and NO FURTHER design alterations and structural alterations to the framework of the website will be permitted unless agreed to by Inbound Net IN WRITING.
4 – YOUR PRIVACY
We do not sell any of your details with third party companies.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to data security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
5 – PAYMENTS
- 50% deposit is required from all clients before any work is carried out.
- The remaining 50% is payable once site is finalised. Should any moneys be outstanding for more than 72 Hours, the Website will be made inactive.
- All payments made are non-refundable.
6 – WEBSITE HOSTING
Inbound Net does not provide hosting services, however, we do have a partnership with GoDaddy, and can provide reseller service or assistance in registering domains and setting up hosting for clients. All domain registrations and hosting will be quoted separately and is not included in a web design package unless specifically stated.
7 – SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION / MARKETING / RANKING
Search Engine Optimizations is an ongoing process that involves a variety of important aspects. Whilst customers are guaranteed a properly optimised Website as well as our very best service and advice, Inbound Net cannot guarantee rankings and/or results as we do not exercise continuous control over the actions of neither customers nor the search engines.